The velcro hearse couple that does anything to never be normal, refuses to grow up, and loves our friends and family with complete loyalty. That is, ONLY our TRUE friends and family...

Sunday, September 18, 2016

#14 Steve is out, Martin is in...

Well, Steve was on his way out. And I was going to have to get through a week of crap with him. I called one of my friends over, Rachel, who I know I can talk about anything with. I told her everything. And she showed me texts where Steve was trying to get her to come over while I was at work. He would ask her to come lay with him on the couch and watch tv. Or would want her to come over and drink. Just what ever. I knew he was pulling crap like that, just didn't have proof. He tried to make me lose what friends I had by telling them stories about me and acting like he was abused. But what he didn't know, is that I am so picky about my friends, that the only ones I have are the ones that know me well and who will be by my side no matter what. He loses...

I was excited about my new relationship with someone who I knew was worth my time, at a time that I was ready to give up on relationships all together.
So... when Steve jumped up on the bed and tried to tell me that I told him he should listen to me, it was everything I could do to keep from laughing.  He did everything he could to make me feel like I should talk to him about staying. I wouldn't,  I couldn't get him out fast enough at this point, and he did it to himself. So mid week, when I walked in my room and found that he had unpacked, I was like, what the hell? He unpacked? Am I ever getting rid of him? This unthankful jerk thinks he's staying? I texted both Martin and Rachel about this. They couldn't believe it either. If Martin had to come and move him out for him, as far as I was concerned,  Steve was leaving that weekend whether he liked it or not.

Steve one morning, cornerd my dog, Feora, who is 8 years old. He was mad at her for wanting to be near me. He doubled up his fist and was gonna punch her. I got between them. And he went off. How dare I protect my dog. And that one day I'll come home and find her dead. I wanted to beat him down, my heart was crying for her, I just wanted this to end.

The next morning I said something to Steve about his stuff being unpacked. He made the comment to me, "If you make me move out one more time......." and I thought, then what? WHAT?? What is it you think you will do? Cause I'm done. Your leaving.

The very next day after that.... I was called to go to someones house who was going to help me with my tire on my car. So I went there.  I knew Steve would be livid that I wasn't home. But I didnt care. it didn't take much to get him to pack and I planned on making this happen. He thinks I'm gonna ask him back, he doesn't get it that there isn't any coming back. He called me yelling and screaming on the phone as he normally would do. He told me he was going to kill my daughter, of which I warned him that he will not. He hung up on me to call again and scream at me again. He told me he might not be there when I get back, I replied, "ok."
When I finally did make it home, he was packing. He was hateful and going off. I just layed down on the bed and waited for him to be out. The stress was high, and so I texted someone to get ahold of Martin. Martin was on his way...

By what little luck Steve had, Martin missed him by about 5 or 10 minutes.  That night, Martin stayed with me. And he stayed in my house with me till I could get everything moved to his house on Aug 1st.

But that night Steve left, Steve tried to text me about how it was all KM's fault that he had to move out and kept trying to leave things open for me to beg him back. I thought, is he really that stupid? Does he not get it? Dude, your OUT!!

He unfriended me on fb, but tried to be friends with Rachel, who blocked him. I thought he was gone out of my life..
But then.... he starts talking to me again. He treats me like I'm supposed to be a booty call now. And I'm letting him know he's done. But he still doesn't get it. He tries to tell me that life is so less stressful surfing couches then it is to have a home of his own... Really? Ya, he's really that much of an idiot.

So, while I'm  taking lunch to Martin, Martin and I decide to make it fb official.  Steve freaks out on me. Its been weeks since he's been out, and he now acts like I'm going behind his back. Ya, crazy much? He tells me to fuck off and die. And I thought that was it.

However, later, months later... he tries to call me, and he starts to talk about me to my friends and gets stalkish. I let him know he needed to stop. Hopefully this has stopped.

But for now, a whole new beginning,  a whole new life.... We were supposed to start new when I got my ex out. But Steve became even worse than my ex. Only it took 12 years for me to successfully get away from my ex. Thankfully Steve was a big baby, ready to leave for no reason at all. Though it was hard to get it in his head that I'm done. It wasn't hard to get him out all together.
KM and I are having to deal with the hell Steve broght with him... but it gets easier. And we really do have a new beginning.

Now I need to facelift this blog as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment