The velcro hearse couple that does anything to never be normal, refuses to grow up, and loves our friends and family with complete loyalty. That is, ONLY our TRUE friends and family...

Sunday, September 18, 2016

#15 facelift (pic)

My Blogger page is getting a facelift from:





Stef and Steve, about us..

Hi, I'm Stef, and I have my boyfriend, Steve. Life with Steve is something else, let me tell ya. He makes us laugh, and I find the funniest and most heart tugging things out of the things that he does.. things that he doesn't think much of. We also have a roller coaster relationship that can go wild out of no where. I get confused by him a lot, and I don't know why he gets confused about me.. I think I'm a pretty straight forward person. Either way, in the end, we are both broken people that are learning how to cope with ourselves and each other, as well as deal with my youngest daughter and all the issues she copes with because of a very abusive marriage with her dad. My middle daughter who does very well for herself but also copes with some frustration, though she spends most of her time with her friends and lives with her dad. My oldest son who I no longer have contact with because he supports my ex's abusiveness and is becoming like him.


I'm out there without a care of what people think, driving around in my hearse that I work to keep up, just being me. Steve loves his mustang, and cares a lot what people think. He kinda gets frustrated with my be free lifestyle, and I get frustrated with his keep in mind that people are watching life style. However I try to understand that with him being a little person, hes had people watching him his whole life.. always staring, gocking... I think he tries to understand that with me.. I've always had people making things up about me so much that no one knows me anyway.. so why should I care what they think if they are just gonna gossip anyway..


With me trying to keep up with Steve's OCD and the fact he's never had a family setting and dealing with kids before.. my youngest daughter's sloppiness/hoarding issues and trying to establish who is the adult here, without losing the wonderful heart that she has.. and my middle daughter growing up and wishing I could see her more before she's on her own and making sure she has what she needs to move on in life.. and dealing with my oldest son who has turned out learning how to take advantage of others, and scam to get what he wants...my life is pretty full.


This is the diary of how we manage in my point of view..



No comments:

Post a Comment