The velcro hearse couple that does anything to never be normal, refuses to grow up, and loves our friends and family with complete loyalty. That is, ONLY our TRUE friends and family...

Saturday, October 1, 2016

#17 (pics) A Harley isn't just a bike, it becomes a part in your relationship.

Martin used to be in a biker club when he lived in Ohio. He talks a lot about riding year round and wanting me to learn as well. Because of some paper work issues, his bike was grounded a year since coming to Kansas. So when I said, lets get this done.. seeing him smile ear to ear is an image that I will never forget. I love seeing him smile, it makes my heart flutter every time.

For a month, the Harley was the only legal vehicle we had. I found out what piece a rumbling bike between your legs gives you as I would hold onto Martin and watch the fields go by, just gazing at it all or watching a hawk fly above us... its different then through the window of a car. Though your still racing by it all, you can't help but feel like your apart of it. And then.... you just got pelted on the forhead by a big ass bug.... yep, your apart of it now! And it hurt too. Keep your lips shut and your hair tied down. Always have glasses on and shorts suck when those bugs hit your legs. Yep, I learned a lot... Still am. But I gotta tell ya, nothing like riding along and your boyfriend brings in his hand to hold yours as you hang on to him. When he notices your hands are ice cold he folds your hands in his to warm them. There is a connection there that just makes you melt into him. I love when he brings his hand back and holds onto my leg, or even when he grabs my ass, which makes me giggle, lol... Because he doesn't have a sissy bar, I am always right up against him barely looking over his shoulder or just have my head layed against him sideways, watching everything go by. I get so comfortable,  I could just fall asleep if I'm not careful. 

Yesterday I found out what it was like to ride as a group on a road trip. There's something great about the roar down below you, but to have them rumbling all around you as well is powering. I have to say, I think I like it.. 

This new life of mine with so much meaning. So much gentleness and so much love. A new experience that I had no idea was out there and no idea how great life could be. 







No comments:

Post a Comment